Who is EEG?
The Educational Empowerment Group will promote knowledge, wisdom and understanding to all stakeholders that empowers success in our global society.
The Educational Empowerment Group (EEG) was founded in 2014 by two lifelong educators, with the intent of managing charter schools serving at-risk students who need high quality school options. Our objective is to bring multiple options to families in diverse geographies so that students have multiple pathways to success. All students have different needs, learn at various rates and have different learning styles. No one educational program is appropriate for all students. As a result of this diversity, EEG has risen to provide an alternative.
"As Vice President, I have witnessed a complete transformation within our school. We have never been more financially stable and informed on the progress of the school. I have seen a night and day difference since EEG has been involved." Leah Brow: Board Vice President
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."
- 1. Hold ourselves accountable for progress and results every step of the way by continually monitoring and measuring our performance based upon data.
- 2. Develop positive relationships that foster continued growth and productivity.
- 3. Close achievement gaps so that our students graduate from high school ready to succeed in college and/or careers.
- 4. Education is doing what is best for kids. Interest of students comes first and we will use all resources at their disposal to ensure the best possible student outcomes.
- 5. Cultivating knowledge and new ideas about education will ultimately improve students lives and enrich society.